Welcome to the TJA Members
section of our site.
Join the new Texas Jeweler’s Association Members Only Facebook Group!
The Texas Jewelers Association is an affiliate of The Texas Retailers Association, the TRA, as such TJA members are eligible to the benefits afforded members of the TRA as listed here.
Some of our Membership Benefits are:
Recognition of Membership and Adherence to Code of Ethics
* Authorized use of TJA window sticker at place of business
* Authorized use of TJA logo on website, media, and marketing material
* Certificate of Membership
* Assurance that all members are thoroughly vetted and adhere to the professional code of ethics
Access to Special Events & Discounts
* Annual Banquet
* Design Contest
* Educational Seminars
* Networking Opportunities
* Discounts from participating members and community partners to share with your employees
* Security Alerts – local and national news including information not available to the general public
* Newsletters & E-blasts – articles of interest, industry news, latest trends, charitable giving
* Website – access to product, industry, and marketing information, and association historical information.
* Press Releases – share your company’s press releases
*Texas Jeweler Magazine has one of the highest readership on any state jewelry association.
* Business listing on the TJA website
* TJA referral to members based on specialties and services
* Social Media – Approved postings on TJA’s Facebook & Twitter accounts
* Special events and promotions by members
*There are Three Regional Jeweler’s Breakfasts, Houston, Dallas, and Austin
*Annual TJA Meet & Greet at JCK Las Vegas
*Annual Design Competition,